When using Instant IDE you may benefit from some of the pre-configured keyboard shortcuts. Below is a list of the currently included Instant IDE keyboard shortcuts:
Relevant to both of the included Instant IDE editors:
- CTRL (Win) / CMD (Mac) + S = Save Changes
- CMD + F = Open editor “Search” menu (editor must be in focus or browser find menu will display instead).
- ESC = Exit most popup windows.
Relevant to the default Monaco Editor:
- F1 (or right click an open editor file and click “Command Palette” = Opens the “Command Palette” which shows the various available Monaco-specific keyboard shortcuts.
Relevant to the Ace Editor:
- For Ace Editor keyboard shortcuts checkout this page: https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace/wiki/Default-Keyboard-Shortcuts